Saturday, April 5, 2008

Miss Maxim








Dear Mom and Dad,

Today Diesel licked himself in all the silly places, dug a hole, ate poop, and peed in the house. Just kidding! It's me, Penny! I was just trying to get my little brother back for making fun of my full figure. I'm a hottie! Check out my best shots from my photo shoot today:






These pictures were taken after I kicked butt on a 3 mile hike, up and down big hills. I kept up with Diesel and Boz. Sometimes I was even in front of them. Every time Jenny called us we came running back, except when we saw a big white truck. We thought it was you guys. Jenny fell down trying to grab onto my collar. I felt bad for her. The guy in the truck rolled down his window and said something about a "circus"? What's that? Must be something funny because he was laughing.

I really like hiking. I hope I get to do it with you guys some day. Well, I've got to go now. Jenny's calling us to go outside for one last potty before bedtime.

I love and miss you so much,
Penny
xoxoxoxo

No comments: