Saturday, March 15, 2008

Saturday, March 15, 2008


Dear Mom and Dad,

It's been a week since you left and things are great here, in Sonoma. I've been learning so many new things. I've been such a good boy. You'll be very proud of me when you get back from your trip. The only bad thing I did was digging up Jenny's new flowers in a big pot on her back porch. She planted them yesterday. They just looked so colorful and fun. I couldn't resist myself. I shouldn't have done it but I still don't know that it was a bad thing because she didn't "catch me in the act". Apparently, humans aren't supposed to get mad at us dogs for things unless they see us doing them. Kinda cool, huh?

I've met so many nice people and other dogs. I love Jenny's really teeny tiny dog, Snack. She's a 12 year old, female Chihuahua. She's white and runs like a little bunny. She's fun to chase. Speaking of fun, I also like teasing Woofie through his dog-run fence. He gets so mad at me and tries to eat me through the fence. Haha, he can't get me. But Jenny can! She doesn't let me tease him anymore.

I really like the training we're doing. I'm pretty sure I'm super good at it because of all the treats I get. We go on lots of walks and yesterday I got to meet tons of people. I haven't growled at anyone, except for Jenny's Mom, Nicki, and Grandma Shirley. Jenny says it's because they are scared of me and look at me funny, which is true. Nicki took me for a walk and seems to be doing better but I heard her tell Jenny that she is still a little scared of me. I can see it in her eyes. Everyone else follows Jenny's instructions on how to introduce themselves to me. I like it best when they pretend I'm not there so I can smell them. It's nice when they pet me without staring at me. Jenny keeps telling me it's because I'm so handsome, and they can't take their eyes off me. Still, that's just not how we do it in the "dog world".

I hope Mexico is fun. I'm having a blast here. I get to play with tons of dogs during the week and Boz is my best friend! We wrestle and play tug of war all day long. The third day I was here, Jenny brought Benny, a 1 year old Miniature Schnauzer, and Coconut, a 6 month old Bichon Frisee, over to have a play-date with me. We also went on a long walk with Jenny. She calls us her "pack". I don't care what she calls it. All I know is that it's awesome and a really good time!

The picture above is from my first big play-date. Jenny also posted a video on YouTube. I hope you like it. I'll write more soon.

xoxoxo,
Diesel


No comments: